Alexey Molchanov, World Champion freediver with over 20 world records, has been doing breathwork exercises since the beginning of his freediving career. These breathwork exercises have helped him progress throughout his freediving career and made him truly enjoy breath-holding. Because of this, he created Foundational Breathwork, a paid program on the Base Training + platform, to help others feel the same benefits.
Foundational Breathwork is ideal for every level of freediver and also provides numerous health benefits. It is a foundation for your freediving journey and will prepare you for future programs*.
Benefits of Foundational Breathwork include:
- Increased lung volume to directly improve your breath-hold
- Detecting tension in the body and learning to relax
- General improved mobility of the upper body
- Awareness of breathing muscles and breathing cycle
- Health benefits such as lowered blood pressure, stress relief, a higher VO2 max, natural pain management and improved mood.
Foundational Breathwork is a 12-week program that introduces a video every week with exercises that you can perform in real-time. These exercises should be done at least twice a week (three times is recommended!) and at any time of the day.
Features of Foundational Breathwork include:
- Learning how to breathe slowly
- Performing breath-holds without any movement
- Exercises while breathing to work on shoulder, spine, and core mobility, along with diaphragm and intercostal muscle flexibility
- Exercises on full inhale and full exhale breath-holds with movement
- Fully accessible from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or television
- No equipment or buddies are required
Foundational Breathwork with Alexey Molchanov is available for 90 USD and all Movement Members receive an extra 20% discount (72 USD). If you would like to join the Molchanovs Movement and receive 20% discount on ALL Base Training + programs, sign up for a Base Training Induction Online (BTIO) today.