How to Join the Molchanovs Movement?
Being part of the Molchanovs Movement is more than just joining an online club, its being part of a community. Which is why we want to get to know you better, and “in person.” The one-time assessment fee for the Molchanovs Movement Base Training Induction Online will be USD$100.
Joining the Molchanovs Movement is a simple 3-step process:
1. Complete the Application form, providing some details about you and choosing an Assessment slot.
2. Once your documentation is approved, you will receive an e-mail confirming your Assessment slot with one of our Molchanovs team members.
3. During your assessment interview with Molchanovs staff via Zoom, we will assign your Base Level and you’ll receive access to our Dashboard platform and FB group.
Click this link here to make a booking, or copy and paste this link into your browser address bar: https://calendly.com/molchanovsfreediving/btio-assessment
If you run into any issues with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment via email.
Remember, to become a part of the Molchanovs Movement you have to be a certified freediver from a recognized agency. If you haven’t taken a course yet, know that we are working on creating a program designed for you so make sure you follow us to be up to date with our news. You also can find an Instructor near you or become a Molchanovs instructor yourself
Qualifications & Admission
1. You are at least 18 years of age.
2. You have a freediving certification from a recognized freediving agency.
3. You have a qualified training buddy for pool and open water training.