BenefitsSTA Challenges are ideal for every level of freediver and for non-freedivers. Freedivers will benefit from longer breath-holds and more relaxed dives in every discipline, while non-freedivers can enjoy the respiratory, cardiovascular, and mental benefits from breath-hold training.
A few of these benefits include:
- Higher quality of breathing due to a stronger and more flexible diaphragm and intercostal muscles, allowing you to breathe shallower and more efficiently throughout the day
- Increased tolerance to CO2, which slows your heart rate and reduces stress for the rest of the day
- More comfortable freedives by reaching deeper levels of relaxation faster
- Becoming more cardiovascularly fit due to working out the heart muscle
Flo’s programs are divided into three separate challenges: 3-minute, 4-minute, and 5-minute breath-hold goals. Each STA Challenge is designed for incremental improvement, so even if your end goal is 5 minutes of STA, you should still participate in the 3-minute and 4-minute programs first.
Features of each STA Challenge include:
- Theory explaining the science behind the program
- Fully guided breath-hold exercises
- Stretching routines
- Mental techniques
- Fully accessible from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or television
- No equipment or buddies are required for dry training*
*Please note that any training conducted in the water requires a buddy
Each STA Challenge is priced at 50USD and gives you lifetime access to videos and training materials. You're part of the Molchanovs Movement? Save 20% when purchasing on Dashboard.