The CORE Silicone Bifins uses a special grade of silicone, ensuring a comfortable fit and efficient operation in any water temperature. The unique design is inspired by the CB2 Carbon: the blade shape, foot pocket, arch support, and the open heel. All were created to provide the highest level of efficiency with minimal effort, whether they are used for distance in the pool or for depth in open water.
The CORE Silicone Bifins material is hypoallergenic and UV-resistant with the Molchanovs minimalistic design. They are able to accommodate both narrow and wide feet due to the flexibility of the silicone. The arch support keeps feet in the optimal position during kick cycles to provide maximum efficiency, while the open-heel design is anatomically designed for a comfortable fit. The blade features eight stabilizing rails with a specific curvature profile and stiffness distribution, making the CORE Silicone Bifins more efficient with the least amount of effort.
Whether you are a beginner or a competitive freediver, an instructor teaching a course, a freediving nomad traveling the world, or an underwater photographer capturing precious moments under the sea, the CORE Silicone Bifins belong in your gear bag.
Details and Materials
- Hypoallergenic and UV-resistant silicone
- Designed for all water temperatures
- Can withstand -30°C temperatures without deforming
- Arch support maintains correct position of the foot during the kick stroke for maximum efficiency
- Open-heel foot pocket provides the optimal foot position for swimming
- Anatomical shape of the back strap designed for better fit over the Achilles tendon and offer maximum support
- Eight blade rails with specific curvature profile and stiffness distribution similar to the CB2, making them more efficient and stable with the least amount of effort
- Molchanovs minimalistic design
- Total Length: 58cm / 22.8in (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 30cm / 11.8in (from the angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 20cm / 7.9in
- Weight (one pair of fins): 1.6-1.8kg (3.5-4lb)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Pink, White
- Pink bifins are unavailable in size 44-45
All equipment should be rinsed in fresh water after use and placed out of direct sunlight and heat. Do not place heavy objects on top of the fins. For more information, see how to care for your freediving bifins and monofin here. Additionally, see how to travel with your bifins and monofin here.
A 1-year limited warranty applies. Please note that defects or damage to the equipment caused by improper or incorrect use or insufficient/improper maintenance and product care will render our Warranty Policy null and void.
If the product is currently in stock, it will be sent out to you within 2 - 5 business days. If the product is out of stock, we will contact you by e-mail to inform you about possible delays. If you order this product along with another product that has a longer production time, your entire order will be shipped with all of the items together once the product with the longest production time is ready.
Shipping and Returns
See the Shipping and Returns section of the FAQ here.