Want to improve your freediving but not sure how to do it? Our Base Training Programs are adapted to your current level, how much access you have to water, and whether you have a buddy or are training solo. Choose a quick workout using our Workout Generator or sign up for a specific Base Training Program, both of which include depth, pool, and dry workouts, as well as breathing and mental exercises.
To access Base Training Programs you must be a part of the Molchanovs Movement, the largest freediving community in the world. You may be wondering, how does one become a part of the Movement? If you join any of our courses (theory, lap, wave or instructor) you will receive access the Molchanovs Movement platform and Base Training. If you are a certified freediver from a different agency, you may access by going through a Base Training Induction Online (BTIO).
Being part of the Molchanovs Movement is more than just joining an online club, it is being part of a worldwide community. This is why we want to get to know you better and “in-person” through video chat assessment. The assessment fee for the Molchanovs Movement BTIO is 100USD and grants you access to Base Training for one year.
Joining the Molchanovs Movement is a simple 3-step process:
1. Complete the application form, provide some details about you, and choose an assessment slot.
2. Once your documentation is approved, you will receive an e-mail confirming your assessment slot with one of our Molchanovs team members.
3. During your assessment interview with Molchanovs staff via Zoom, we will assign you your Base level and you will receive access to our Dashboard platform and Facebook group.
Click here to make a booking, or copy and paste this link into your browser address bar: https://calendly.com/molchanovsfreediving/btio-assessment
If you run into any issues with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment via email.
Remember, to become a part of the Molchanovs Movement, you have to be a certified freediver from a recognized agency. You also can find an instructor near you or become a Molchanovs Freediving Instructor yourself.
Qualifications for Admission
1. You are at least 18 years of age.
2. You have a freediving certification from a recognized freediving agency.
3. You have a qualified training buddy for pool and open water training.