We recommend replacing lanyards every 2 years due to the inevitable weakening of the velcro and possible rust of the wire over time.
Diving in icy conditions may cause damage to the spring inside of the carabiner if not opened correctly. Underwater, the carabiner can be opened and closed as normal. Above water, assume that the carabiner spring is iced-over due to frigid air temperatures and place back into the water to de-ice before opening.
Feel peace of mind on your line dives with the PRO Freediving Lanyard 2. A slim, Italian-made, stainless steel carabiner stays streamlined on your dive, and its KeyLock technology removes any sharp edges and unnecessary snagging on the dive line. Two stainless steel rotation points paired with the weight of the carabiner allows the lanyard to freefall slightly ahead of you instead of behind you, giving you less chances of entanglement at the lanyard stopper. Stainless steel wire with a smooth nylon coating offers less friction and more streamlining in the water.
The PRO Freediving Lanyard 2 comes with an updated and more streamlined dense nylon wrist/ankle cuff with premium velcro covering the entire length of it, and includes a large quick-release tab for a firmer grip. The D-ring is smaller than our previous lanyard with an updated location, allowing for a flat positioning of the wire next to the arm on ascent and descent. With two classic color combinations and the sleek Molchanovs double-stripe logo embroidered directly into the cuff, the minimalistic style is a welcome addition to any freediving setup.
- Italian-made, marine-grade stainless steel carabiner with Kong KeyLock connector
- Stainless steel wire coated in nylon for added resistance to cracks and damage
- 2 stainless steel rotation points for a more streamlined wire
- Cuff made from dense nylon fabric with velcro
- Suitable for both wrist and ankle placement
- Large quick-release tab on wrist strap
- Approved for AIDA and CMAS competitions
- Maximum Cuff Circumference: 25cm (9.8in)
- Wire Length: 104cm (40.9in)
- Total Length (wrist/ankle strap to end of carabiner): 115cm (45.3in)
- Carabiner Weight: 192g (0.4lb)
- Total Lanyard Weight: 224g (0.5lb)
Black cuff, blue logo, black cable
Black cuff, red logo, black cable