The SPORT Short Bifins 2 make traveling a breeze due to their shorter size and easy packability. Their compact size also makes them easier to maneuver for instructor work, underwater photography, and even for shorter freedivers who have trouble maneuvering long bifins underwater. An updated rounded carbon angle between the foot pocket and blade gives additional strength to this important area, although pushing off the pool floor and wall should still be avoided. Choose between soft and medium stiffness blades, paired with standard Pathos or Imersion foot pockets.
- 100% carbon fiber
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Bottleneck shape resulting in more power due to their efficient transition in water
- New design on both the front and back of the blade
- Soft and medium stiffness blades both have the same layering of carbon; the stiffness is determined purely by the blade dimensions
- SPORT Short Bifins 2 feature a choice between two standard size footpockets:
- Colors: Black, Blue, Teal, White, Gold and Pink
- Soft stiffness blades:
- Total Length with Footpockets
- 37-38 Pathos or Imersion footpockets: 65cm (25.6in)
- Blade Length (from angle to tip): 41cm (16.1in)
- Blade Width: 19cm (7.5in)
- Blade Angle: 25 degrees
- Weight: 102g (0.2lb)
- Medium stiffness blades:
- Total Length with Footpockets
- 42-43 Pathos or Imersion footpockets:71cm (28in)
- Blade Length (from angle to tip): 44cm (17.3in)
- Blade Width: 20cm (7.9in)
- Blade Angle: 27 degrees
- Weight: 115g (0.3lb)
All equipment should be rinsed in fresh water after use and placed out of direct sunlight and heat. Do not place heavy objects on top of the fins. For more information, see how to care for your freediving bifins and monofin here. Additionally, see how to travel with your bifins and monofin here.
A 1-year limited warranty applies. Please note that defects or damage to the equipment caused by improper or incorrect use or insufficient/improper maintenance and product care will render our Warranty Policy null and void.
Pathos and Imersion Foot Pocket Size Chart
See a comparison of Pathos and Imersion foot pockets here. The chart below gives approximate measurements for reference. Choose according to your EU size. It is recommended to try the foot pockets on before purchasing.
Choosing Bifin Blade Stiffness
Blade stiffness depends on your height, weight, technique, experience, training goals, and blade size. Below are general tips on how to choose the right stiffness. If you are not sure, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a video attached of one of your dives for a recommendation.
Soft: Suitable for smaller and lighter freedivers, and also for experienced freedivers with excellent ankle-driven technique. Softer blades are more economic in terms of energy consumption, although it mostly remains a preference among freedivers with more strength whether to choose a soft or medium stiffness.
Medium: Suitable for larger and heavier freedivers, freedivers with more lower-body strength, or for freedivers who needs more power.
Production time for bifins take approximately 4 - 6 weeks depending on the volume of orders. If you need them sooner, write to us at email@example.com and we will check to see if we can accommodate your needs.
Shipping and Returns
See the Shipping and Returns section of the FAQ here.