Before first use, rinse both parts of the EQ Trainer 2 with soapy water and spray disinfectant spray. Wait for the product to fully dry before assembling. Any new balloons should be rinsed and air-dried before using them for the first time.
- It is recommended to clean the EQ Trainer 2 after each use. First, disassemble the unit, then rinse with soapy water and spray disinfectant spray. Wait for the unit to dry fully before reassembling.
- To make loosening and tightening a smoother process, you can lubricate the threading with any kind of silicone.
- Do not throw or drop on hard surfaces.
- Do not use in temperatures colder than -40°C (-40°F) or hotter than 50°C (122°F)
- Do not expose to extreme heat for extended periods of time.
See the full list of product care instructions here.
A 1-year limited warranty applies. Please note that defects or damage to the equipment caused by improper or incorrect use or insufficient/improper maintenance and product care will render our Warranty policy null and void.