Details & Materials
Our monofin blade stiffness is based on 3 stiffness flexes (Soft, Medium, and Hard) and two blade sizes (Small and Regular). Size Small blades are slightly narrower, shorter and softer than size Regular blades although the difference is quite small (2 centimeters of length and width). As an example, a Blade Stiffness Soft - Small is a Soft flex blade of size Small and is slightly narrower, shorter and softer than a Blade Stiffness Soft - Regular.
Both blade sizes Small and Regular are appropriate for men and women. If you are on the smaller and lighter side or prefer a more agile monofin, a size Small blade is for you. On the other hand if you are on the taller or heavier side or prefer a more powerful monofin, go with a size Regular blade.
Click here for more info on blade stiffness.
Made from highest quality materials
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Premium 100% UHC fiberglass blades
- Heavy-duty, wear-resistant, UV-resistant foot pockets
- Comfort Lining inside foot pockets
- Hand-layered for superb response and feel
- Blade Angle: 27°
- Blade Length: 'Small' blade - 46 cm, 'Regular' blade - 48 cm
- Blade Width: 'Small' blade - 68 cm, 'Regular' blade - 70 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
Our fins are produced with the highest quality materials by the most qualified craftsmen by hand for you in our production factories in Russia. This process guarantees our outstanding quality and takes time.
The production time for special orders takes approximately 5 to 6 weeks, depending on the volume of orders. Standard configurations may be ready to be shipped as you order depending on availability.
- Wash off salt and keep the fins away from the strong sun and heat.
- Do not step on your monofin or place heavy equipment on it.
- We recommend applying a thin layer of silicone grease to your feet when using your fins without socks to avoid blisters and friction burns.
Comes with a 1 year limited warranty.