DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Material: UHC fiberglass
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Heavy-duty, wear-resistant, UV-resistant foot pockets
- Custom open-heel foot pockets for flexibility
- Updated Comfort Lining with a soft micropore interior for maximized comfort
- Increased toe space in the foot pockets for added relief
- Total Length: 80-85cm (31.5-33.5in) depending on foot pocket size
- Blade Length: 64cm (25.2) from the angle of the blade to the tip
- Blade Width: 19cm (7.5in)
- Blade Angle: 22°
- Weight (one pair with foot pockets) : 1.6kg (3.5lb)
FOOT POCKET SIZING GUIDEStandard Foot Pockets Size Chart
|EU Size||Length / Circumference (cm)|
Videos for measuring custom foot pockets
Desired Fit Guide
The desired fit determines the tightness of the foot pockets. Three options are available:
Comfort: Ideal for recreational dives and long training sessions. If you intend to put them on for long periods of time, choose this option. Comfortable for about 2 hours of wear.
Normal: Medium tightness, ideal for focused training sessions and competitions. Comfortable for about 1 hour of wear.
Sport: Tightest fit available that maximizes power transfer, especially for competition dives. Suitable for about 30 minutes of wear.